22 June 2009

capture this!!

Over the past six months, I've certainly figured out my dream in photography. For the last two weekends I've been working in a studio with Adelaide Photographer - Gavin Bell. He has taught me so many valuable lessons and skills and I feel I have already grown so much in just two sessions. The image above was from Sunday 21st June. The concept was a couple shoot (shooting in threes - individual portraits each then together both casual and glamour based). As I dont tend to stick to traditional portrait methods I seem to branch off and either make it high-fashion or really artistic. The above two images that I have grouped together seems to take on a campaign advertisement (possibly burberry ;P) outlook. Extremely satisfying and really just puts me on a high to think that I am capable of capturing an image that I personally think looks perfect.
Models and Danae & Jacob

1 comments:

matt james said...

Great job Renee! Seriously jealous you got to work in a proper studio. I nearly had the chance to at Uni SA.

I love this series, possibly some of your best photos to date!

Post a Comment