03 February 2009

cherished moments

some of my most cherished moments have included those of my niece and nephews and watching them all grow into some of the smartest children I have come across. Jared, the oldest (4 years old) has taught himself to upload photos from his digital camera onto the laptop and enhance them with borders and added graphics!! i was completely blown away especially when his mother (my older sister) had told me that she doesnt even know how to do it herself. A young Einstein. It has been a very hot week in South Australia, but after the sun started to lower yesterday we took my niece (3 and a half months old) outside to take some photos. This has become a regular thing to do when the youngins are around and I am very happy I decided to on this occassion:

0 comments:

Post a Comment