10 January 2009

this is cinematic - photoshop action

2008 certainly brought about some new things for me, and one of those was creating resource's for photographers and other artists. I dived into the world of creating photoshop actions and released two action sets titled 'THIS IS BEAUTY - BLACK AND WHITE' as well as 'THIS IS ENHANCING'. I was blown away when I realised how much people appreciate being able to use and download them for free. The first receiving 1000+ downloads and the second receiving 800+ so far.

I have now jumped into 2009 with a bang in the creat
ive side and have done alot of planning that will soon allow for me to host a professional based website that will contain a portfolio, resources and options to buy prints.

My latest action 'THIS IS CINEMATIC' is now available for download with many more in the works.

download this is cinematic photoshop action HERE


download this is enhancing photoshop action HERE


download this is beauty black and white photoshop action HERE


The next few months are going to be extremely busy for me, I am currently in the process of designing a CD package for Projected Twin which I am so excited about. It has been a long time since I worked in photoshop to create digital art/manipulations and I am very happy with the results so far.


Quite a few interesting and different photoshoots planned, one of which is with the gorgeous Meluxine and hopefully with get to work with Ree and Whipper again.

My plan is to do at least one photoshoot a month, possibly one every fortnight. Lets hope that time does not run out.



0 comments:

Post a Comment